TROY RESTAURANT & CRAFT BEER WEEK
September 11 through 17, 2017
Visit downtown Troy September 11 through 17 for Restaurant & Craft Beer Week! Unlike a traditional restaurant week, downtown Troy pairs with Craft Beer week to offer a wide selection of events, programs, discounts, course meals, dinner pairings, and more.
There's something for everyone so make your way downtown and enjoy troy!
Additional Information for events by the Troy Craft Beer Committee can be found at: https://www.troycraftbeerweek.com/events
$5 Lunch Price Point
Illium Café :: 9 Broadway :: 1/2 Grilled Cheese + Soup OR 1/2 BLT Sandwich + Potato Salad
Tara Kitchen :: 172 River St. :: Existing Lunch Menu, excluding the "Create your Own" Plates. All served with Seasoned Rice & Side of the Day.
Famous Lunch :: 111 Congress St. :: 4 Hot Dogs, 1 Soda, and 1 free Rice Pudding
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: 12 oz Soup, Mini Cheese Quesadilla and Fountain Drink.
Psychedelicatessen :: 275 River St. :: Bagel with lox & cream cheese. Choice of house-cured salted lox, Nova lox, or house-made Gravlox
$10 Price Point
Illium Café :: 9 Broadway :: Offered All Day :: Boxed Lunch (Fruit, Chips, Fountain Soda, Turkey Melt) OR Meatball Parm Panini + Fountain Soda
The Shop :: 1354 4th St. :: Offering a daily “Osaka Soul Food.” A varied selection of foods served atop a potato cabbage pancake, traditionally seasoned, topped with farm to table ingredients changing daily.
- Monday -- Smorgasbord (Traditional Swedish Meatballs, sherry mushrooms, butter cabbage, potato crisps)
- Tuesday -- Closed
- Wednesday -- Hot Damn (Nashville hot chicken, Bread & Butter Pickle, Cole Slaw).
- Thursday -- Tex-Mex (Corn Tamale Stuffed with Pulled Chicken), Charred Salsa, Guacamole and Lime cured Cilantro Cabbage
- Friday -- Mid-East Feast (Falafel, Tabouli, Chili Tzatziki)
The Daily Grind :: 46 3rd St. :: Pulled Pork Sandwich with a Coffee & Cookie of your choice.
Spillin’ the Beans :: 13 3rd St. :: LUNCH ONLY
- Flank Steak Panini: Tender strips of Steak, Bolirsin cheese, tomato, spinach OR Eggplant Panini: Fried Eggplant, Homemade fresh mozzarella, marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, sautéed arugula. Each comes with soda, salad, or chips.
- Salad Special: Spring Mix, spinach, chicken, blue cheese crumble, tomato, cucumber, croutons, red onions, cranberries, and ranch dressing.
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: Any quesadilla, trifecta of doom, fountain drink + brookie.
The Ale House :: 680 River St. :: Sandwich Specials
- Chicken Caprese-- Grilled Chicken with fresh tomato, basil, mozzarella, and a balsamic reduction on a ciabatta roll.
- Roasted Pork Sandwich--Roasted Pork sandwich, with Cabot sharp cheddar, sliced apple, and chipotle mayo, on grilled rye.
- Scallop Roll--Lightly breaded scallops on a toasted bun served with fresh cut French fires and coleslaw.
Beverages & Pairings
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: Rare Form & The Beer Diviner selling their signature brews at Muddaddy Flats throughout the Week.
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: All Week Specially Priced: Dinner Demon Gourmet Sandwich w/ a Craft Brew (changing daily). Grass/Bear Grain-fed Local Beef Burger, Fries, & Pint of your choice. Dinner Demon Desserts.
- Monday -- Blueberry Gruit
- Tuesday -- Hop Recusal Session Ale
- Wednesday -- MVP Pale Lager
- Thursday -- Very! Brown Ale
- Friday -- Too-Wit Belgian Wit
- Saturday -- Fresh Hopped Divinator
- Sunday -- MVP Pale Lager
Brown’s Brewing Co. :: 417 River St. :: Special Dining Menu paired with select Craft Beer each day.
- Tuesday -- 2017 Troy Collaboration Brew (Brown's Rare Form, The Ruck, The Beer Diviner): Hoppy Blonde Ale, brewed Tuesday, August 14th. Name to be Chosen.
- Wednesday -- 2015 Whiskey Barrel-Aged Old Ale
- Thursday -- Peach/Mango Hefeweizen (Peach puree, Peach/Mango tea)
- Friday -- Breakfast Pale conditioned on Applejack-soaked Apricots and an additional Amarillo dry-hop
Tara Kitchen :: 172 River St. :: Dinner & Beer Pairing: Any entree with the 1st alcoholic drink is 20% off. (Shmaltz 518, Davidson Bros. Brewing Co. I-87 IPA - Craft Beer, Moroccan Beer, Moroccan Wine) Additional drinks and appetizers will remain full price.
Hudson-Chatham Winery :: 203 River St. :: New Combination Beer with The Beer Diviner available in store.
Lucas Confectionery & Wine Bar :: 12 2nd St. :: Mon-Sat, 4:00 PM until close: 50% off bottle list bubbles.
**must mention the promotion to receive the discount
$20 Price Point
The Ale House :: 680 River St. :: Specials, includes choice of small tossed salad, soup of the day or chili, and a dessert
- Jerk Marinated Porter House Pork Chop--Topped with mango salsa, served with rice and black beans
- Sierra Nevada Beer Battered Fish and Chips-- Fresh cod battered and fried severed with fresh cut French fires and coleslaw
- Braised Beef Short Ribs--Tender Braised Beef short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes and carrot chips
- Guinness Lamb Stew-- Slow braised leg of lamb, parsnips, carrots, turnips and potatoes in a Guinness gravy
Illium Café :: 9 Broadway :: Three Course Meal -- THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY ONLY
- 1st Course: Seafood Chowder OR Tomato Soup
- 2nd Course: Chicken Parmesan with Pasta OR Vegan vegetable risotto OR Steak Tips Diane
- 3rd Course: Cookie Crumble "nachos"
Canvas, Corks & Forks :: 274 River St. :: Painting class on 11 x 14 canvas, all materials & instructions as well as our Signature Mac n' Cheese Bar featuring 5 different mac n' cheese varieties (Mamma's Mac 3 cheese blend, Bacon & Bleu Cheese, Smoked Gouda & Roasted Red Pepper, O'Shrooms: Bella Mushrooms with caramelized onions & truffle oil) paired with $5 Wolf Hollow Brewing Beer pints for Class Participants (District 6 IPA, Whites Wit Belgium, Pulpit Brown Ale). Advance Purchase Tickets Required, Drop-In subject to Availability.
The Greek House :: 27 3rd St. :: 3 Course Meal (Menu on site)
Bootleggers Bar + Grill :: 200 Broadway :: 3 Course Meal
- 1st Course: Side Salad (spinach, feta, berries, red onions)
- 2nd Course: Jalapeno marinated Strip Steak with Tequila Jalapeno cream sauce, and crispy jalapenos OR Almond crusted Chicken with Pale Ale Dijon sauce. Both with a starch and vegetable of the Day.
- 3rd Course: Choice of Dessert.
Sunhee’s Farm & Kitchen :: 95 Ferry St. :: Banchan Special, Mon-Sat, during normal business hours: Traditional Korean table setting - includes a rice bowl with purple rice, 5 seasonal Small Plates, and Dessert
Slidin’ Dirty :: 9 1st St. :: 3 Course Meal
- 1st Course: (half order sizes) Pulled Pork nachos, Chili Lime Chicken Eggroll, Dirty Bird Wings, Fravos.
- 2nd Course: (Choose any 2 Sliders. Served with Dirty Dippers and choice of condiment) Old Faithful, The Dirty Ninja, The Dirty Colonel, Bacon Blue, The Dirty Pig, Buffalo Bacon Ranch, The Dirty Cowboy, The Dirty Cubano, The Dirty Hottie.
- 3rd Course: (Choose 1, available as shakes or sundaes) Nut Free "PB&J," Salted Caramel, Birthday Cake, Death by Coffee, Smores
$30 Price Point
Plumb Oyster Bar :: 15 2nd St. :: 3 Course Meal
- 1st Course: 2 Chefs Selection Oysters OR Baby iceberg salad with local Buttermilk ranch, heirloom tomatoes, confit onion, and Adirondack sharp cheddar.
- 2nd Course: Pan seared Beeler Farms pork chop, Ewes blue cheese crust, port wine demi glace, and cider braised red cabbage OR Fried chicken thighs with braised collard greens, soft polenta, and tobacco honey.
- 3rd Course: Local carrot cake with goat cheese frosting OR Pavlova with fresh berries and prosecco mousse.
Discounts & Specials
The Ale House :: 680 River St. :: Multiple Options (See Menu at Restaurant)
Beirut Restaurant :: 184 River St. :: $9.00 Loubyeh (Cut green beans with garlic and onions, cooked in extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, andspecial tomato sauce) + Lebanese seasoned rice OR Moussaka (Eggplant cooked with onion, garlic, chickpeas, and a special tomato sauce) + Lebanese seasoned rice
little pecks café :: 211 Broadway :: (Mon-Sat, 4pm to close) $12: Veggie Burger & Glass of Wine or Can of Craft Beer **must mention the promotion to receive the discount
Tavern Bar :: 215 Broadway, above Peck's Arcade :: Wednesday through Saturday: 5pm-10pm Peck's Does Dinner at Tavern Bar: Full dinner menu from Peck's Arcade served upstairs at Tavern Bar, No Reservations
LoPorto Ristorante Caffe :: 85 4th St. :: Multiple Options (See Menu at Restaurant)
Bacchus Wood Fired Pizza :: 33 2nd St. :: 15% off with a Receipt from Topsy Curvy Boutique
Topsy Curvy Boutique :: 33 2nd St. :: 10% off with a Receipt from Bacchus Wood Fired Pizza
2017 EVENTS BY DAY
Monday, September 11
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Pop-Up at Muddaddy Flats during Collar City Pub Crawl Stop.
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: 4 to 10pm: Live Music, Cornhole Carnival (win a free pint!). Beer Pairing: Blueberry Grit & Dinner Demon Gourmet Sandwich
Crawl starts at 5pm at Rare Form Brewery. Celebrate the release of "Helen"! A collar city collaboration brew (with Brown's Brewing Co., Rare Form, The Ruck, The Beer Diviner). Available at the following locations.
· The Ale House
· The Beer Diviner
· Bootlegger's on Broadway
· Brown’s Brewing Co.
· Elixir 16
· Hudson-Chatham Winery Troy
· Muddaddy Flats
· O'Briens Public House
· Rare Form Brewing Co.·
· The Ruck
· Ryan's Wake
· Slidin’ Dirty
· Superior Merchandise Company
· Wolff's Biergarten
Thursday, September 14
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Satan's Gutt Bottle Release & Pop-Up with Muddaddy Flats
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: Pop-Up at Rare Form Brewing Co.
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: 4 to 10pm: Movie Night: "How Beer Saved the World."
Slidin’ Dirty :: 9 1st St. :: Take It To The Can for Charity: After the destruction from Harvey, team Dirty has found a way we CAN all help the victims in Houston. 6:00pm Individual and bucket craft beer can specials until the end of Thursday Night Football (Cincinnati Bengals vs. Houston Texans). Slidin' Dirty will proudly donate $1 for every can sold to the American Red Cross.
The Ruck :: 104 3rd St. :: Party Like its 1999, featuring Springdale & Jack's Abby
Ryan’s Wake :: 403 River St. :: 9pm-12am: Craft Beer Rep Karaoke Night
The Bradley :: 28 4th St. :: 8-10pm: Craft Kan Jam! $4 cans of Shmaltz518 & Founders All Day IPA
Saturday, September 16
The Shop :: 1354 4th St. :: 2nd Annual New England Clam Bake (with Narragansett Brewing Company) 6-11pm, $40 All-You-Can-Eat: Lemonade & Sodas, Sides (Salt Potatoes, Fresh Sweet Corn, Sweet Potato Bacon Salad, Curried Broccoli Salad, Coleslaw, New England Chowder, Lobster Stew). Seafood (Rhode Island Steamed Clams, Baked Stuffed quahog Clams, Boiled Lobster), Meats (Chorizo Sausage, House made fresh Kielbasa, Chicken Spiedies, Grilled Streak with Tomato Jam and Charred Leeks), Assorted Desserts, Live Music (TBA)
Hudson-Chatham Winery :: 203 River St. :: Beer Tent Pop-Up with Chatham Brewing
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Pop-Up Restaurant with Field Moks Farm
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: 15% off for Ticket Holders from Troy Savings Bank Music Hall performances (9/12 Boz Scaggs, 9/16 Randy Newman)
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: 11am-11pm: Live Music, Cornhole Carnival! Win a Free Pint.
Bootleggers Bar + Grill :: 200 Broadway :: 12pm-2pm: Skee Ball with Empire Brewery and 1911 Cider
Brown’s Brewing Co. :: 417 River St. :: Pouring at the Troy on Tap Beer Fest
The Ruck :: 104 3rd St. :: Nerd Night 2.0: Revenge of the Nerds A Tap Takeover of Epic Proportions!
Troy Savings Bank Music Hall :: 30 2nd St. :: Randy Newman- (score of Toy Story), will promote in conjunction with Restaurant Week Events Saturday Night
Slidin’ Dirty :: 9 1st St. :: New York State Tap Takeover: The amazing craft beer of New York State takes over our taps all day.
Tuesday, September 12
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Pop-Up with New World Bistro
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: Pop-Up at the Beer Diviner
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: Off Premise: Pouring at Muddaddy Flats
Slidin’ Dirty :: 9 1st St. :: 8pm: Star Trek Trivia with Dan from EQX, featuring craft beer from Shmaltz Brewing Star Trek series.
The Ruck :: 104 3rd St. :: Barrier x Magnify Brewing Collaboration Night
Wednesday, September 13
The Shop :: 1354 4th St. :: 6pm -10pm: Common Roots Game Night!
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Muddaddy Flats serving Spinach Artichoke Dip Quesadillas and Pan Fried Oatmeal.
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: 4 to 10pm: MVP Pale Lager Can Party!
Slidin’ Dirty :: 9 1st St. :: Baxter Brewing Tap Takeover: 6:00pm The critically acclaimed Maine-based brewery is one of the hottest brews in New England.
The Ruck :: 104 3rd St. :: Farmhouse Night featuring Kent Falls & Suarez Family Brewing
Ryan’s Wake :: 403 River St. :: 7:30-9:30pm - Shmaltz Slingshot Night, featuring Shmaltz beers and fun slingshot game with prizes!
Elixir 16 :: 45 2nd St. :: 6 to 8pm: Movie & Beer Pairing! James and the Giant Peach & Empire Beach Buzz, 1911 Cider and Donut pairing.
Bacchus :: 33 2nd St. :: 7 to 9pm: Shipyard Pumpkin Bowling!
Friday, September 15
Takk House :: 55 3rd St. :: Collar City Craft Beer Invitational. Includes the following downtown Troy participants.
· Brown’s Brewing Co.
· Slidin’ Dirty
· Hudson-Chatham Winery
· Rare Form Brewing Co.
· The Beer Diviner
· Sunhee’s Farm & Kitchen
Hudson-Chatham Winery :: 203 River St. :: $15 -- Pizza & 2 Draft Beers, All Day
Rare Form Brewing Co. :: 90 Congress St. :: Glass Giveaway
Muddaddy Flats :: 49 3rd St. :: 15% off for Ticket Holders from the Craft Beer Invitational at Takk House
The Beer Diviner :: 461 Broadway :: 4 to10pm: Live Music. Beer Pairing: Too-Wit Belgian Wit & Dinnner Demon Gourmet Sandwich. Off Premise: Pouring at Takk House Craft Beer Invitational
The Ruck :: 104 3rd St. :: Firkin Fest!: Featuring 10 options from 10 different breweries.
Ryan’s Wake :: 403 River St. :: 8pm: Jack's Abby Oktoberfest and Stein Hoisting Competition. Pouring Copper Legend Octoberfest.
Elixir 16 :: 45 2nd St. :: 7 to 9pm: Friends with Different Area Codes! A speed dating event with Shmaltz 518 and Shmaltz 838 10-Digit Double IPA